|To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what the cost to the public purse was of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change.
|The cost to Government of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change was £1,272,000 including staff costs, accommodation, travel, research and the publication of the final report. This figure does not include the costs of any analysis and research carried out by other Government Departments to support the review, nor does it include the cost of any follow-up work, as these figures are not centrally held.
Latest News:Wednesday, February 21
- Amendment 66 – Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Bill
- Don’t be Fooled by the Blob, Brexit is already Paying Dividends
- UK-EU Trade: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Climate Risk Models
- Electric Vehicle Batteries: Fires
- Global Heating
- Biosecurity and Infectious Diseases – Motion to Take Note
- Arrangement of Business – Announcement