|Oral Parliamentary Question (OPQ)
|What assessment he has made of the costs and benefits of proposed feeder tariff arrangements.
|Department of Energy and Climate Change
We are introducing feed-in tariffs to encourage small-scale, low-carbon electricity generation by individuals, communities, businesses and organisations that have not traditionally engaged in the electricity market. The costs and benefits of the feed-in tariff scheme are explained in detail in the impact assessment that was published alongside the Government response to the feed-in tariffs consultation and is available from the Department of Energy and Climate Change website.
|House of Commons (HoC)
Latest News:Wednesday, February 28
- Right to Roam
- Amendment 66 – Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Bill
- Don’t be Fooled by the Blob, Brexit is already Paying Dividends
- UK-EU Trade: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Climate Risk Models
- Electric Vehicle Batteries: Fires
- Global Heating
- Biosecurity and Infectious Diseases – Motion to Take Note