|Written Parliamentary Question (WPQ)
|Public Sector: Procurement
|To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills whether he plans to bring forward proposals to simplify the pre-qualification processes for public sector procurement and projects.
|I have been asked to reply.The Cabinet Office Efficiency and Reform Group is undertaking work to further streamline the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) process, significantly reducing the number of core questions that suppliers are required to answer and ensuring that the remaining questions do not discriminate against smaller providers. This will be complemented by sector specific work, for example in the construction sector.This work forms a part of wider measures to streamline the entire procurement process.
|House of Commons (HoC)
Latest News:Wednesday, February 21
- Amendment 66 – Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Bill
- Don’t be Fooled by the Blob, Brexit is already Paying Dividends
- UK-EU Trade: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Climate Risk Models
- Electric Vehicle Batteries: Fires
- Global Heating
- Biosecurity and Infectious Diseases – Motion to Take Note
- Arrangement of Business – Announcement