|Written Parliamentary Question (WPQ)
|To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change if he will discuss with the Met Office Hadley centre and the university of East Anglia climate research unit the publication of near-surface temperature data used to calculate changes to average global temperature.
|Dept of Energy and Climate Change
|The Met Office Hadley Centre and Climate Research Unit deliver near-surface temperature series going back to the mid-19th century. These temperature series are almost identical to two other similar data series generated by climate centres in the U.S. and all are robust in representing global and regional temperature changes over this period.
|House of Commons (HoC)
Latest News:Thursday, February 22
- Right to Roam
- Amendment 66 – Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Bill
- Don’t be Fooled by the Blob, Brexit is already Paying Dividends
- UK-EU Trade: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Climate Risk Models
- Electric Vehicle Batteries: Fires
- Global Heating
- Biosecurity and Infectious Diseases – Motion to Take Note