|Written Parliamentary Question (WPQ)
|To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change whether he plans to publish a revised impact assessment relating to the Climate Change Bill to take account of the amended target to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 80 per cent.
|Dept of Energy and Climate Change
|An updated Impact Assessment for the Climate Change Bill will be published following Royal Assent, and will reflect the final content of the Bill.
|House of Commons (HoC)
Latest News:Thursday, February 15
- Don’t be Fooled by the Blob, Brexit is already Paying Dividends
- UK-EU Trade: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Climate Risk Models
- Electric Vehicle Batteries: Fires
- Global Heating
- Biosecurity and Infectious Diseases – Motion to Take Note
- Arrangement of Business – Announcement
- Cop28 Should Prompt a Net Zero Rethink